Saturday, November 17, 2007

11th Prep Class

Hello Everyone!
In class we presented our city reports. Most of the presentations were on cities that we will be visiting our first two weeks in New Zealand. It was really fun to see all of the cool things that we will be able to do while we are there! Everyone loved my presentation on Queenstown because it is the adventure capital of the world, and we will be doing the coolest things in that city. I also had a video of a bungee jump off the Kaurau bridge, which is the first bungee site in the world, and the location for the pillars of the kings river scene from Lord of the Rings! We are all really excited to be able to experience everything for ourselves in less than two months! I hope everyone is looking forward to thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to being able to cross off another week until I get to go on my trip! I love you all!

1 comment:

Sue Levanger said...

Hi Becky,

I am so excited for you and proud of what you are doing to grow as a woman. I will miss you tons (already do)and can't wait to hear all about your experiences. Love Mom