Wednesday, December 5, 2007

12th Prep Class

Wow this is really late, I'm so sorry everyone! Class was great, we had a lot of fun picking out cooking groups and talking to one another. We finished our city reports. I also talked to everyone about possibly making t-shirts for our group, everyone was so psyched! That is the main reason I am so slow in posting, I have been dealing with t-shirt issues all week! At the end of class we all went downstairs to the equipment room to set up our tents. We ended up setting up a two-person tent, but our tent group has three people! So I guess we will have to try to find a three person tent this week. Next week is our last official class, we are having all of our quizzes and wrapping everything up. Then, a week from tomorrow we are going to have a NZ banquet with everyone, so that should be really fun! I hope I can have the t-shirts finished by then! Happy beginning of the holidays everyone!
The t-shirts will be black with this nature green writing.
Front of t-shirts!


Back of t-shirts!

No comments: