Friday, September 28, 2007

4th New Zealand Prep Class

Well, this week was a little boring. My teacher was at a conference so we just did a bunch of administrational stuff. We went over and filled out our visas for the Southern Institute of Technology (which is where we will take classes). We still have to fill out our visas for the country of New Zealand, but since it is about twenty pages long, we have to print it out and do it at home! One of the boys in the class, Chase, went over the options and cost for all of our gear. He is going to try to buy things in groups at wholesale so it will be cheaper for us. We also talked about our camping trip in three weeks, we still don't know where we are going, but I'm trying to put in a plug for Zion’s. The most enjoyable part of class was just learning more names and more about these people I am going with. I am so excited to spend four months with these people, they are all so individual, but so fun at the same time! Stay tuned everyone! (PS: I'm taking the LSAT tomorrow morning, so if any of you feel like praying for me!)

No comments: