Monday, March 3, 2008

Apologies, Sorries, many pardons, the works.

So here is the story my amazing family and friends. As you may have noticed my blog has been slcking a bit. Around the 11th of February I got really sick. Nothing serious, but enough to keep me from doing anything but sleep for a couple of days. This, as you may have guessed, included my blog. When I finally did feel better I still couldn't get up the energy to update my blog. Well as the days piled up, my blog remained neglected, and for that I am sorry. In looking back at my blog, however, I think this may turn into a positive thing. Instead of giving a day-by-day account I am only going to write about the big and exciting events. This will save all of you from having to sift through the mundane, and save me from the guilt of not updating everyday. I will go back and write about some of the cooler things that I have been doing, such as bungee jumping, sledging, jetboating, hiking the Routeburn, and learning to surf and kayak. Look out for the updates, they WILL be coming. I'm sorry again for the slacking off on my part and hope you all enjoy the blog even more now.
PS: I included the few days that I already had written down, the only real important thing from them is that I lost my roommate.

2 comments:

The Mink Family said...

Sounds like you're having a great time! I feel like I should give you a guilt trip about not blogging regularly....except that I've talked to you a lot recently....so I've been kept "up to date" on your life and all of the adventures! I love you and miss you! Have a great week!
Love, Sis

Anonymous said...

choHi Baby,

You are doing super - just enjoy this time and don't worry about keeping us up to date - we can hear and see everything when you get back home. Love you tons.

Love Mom