Monday, March 3, 2008

Day Twenty-Eight February 8, 2008 Friday

Today was a fairly boring and basic day, sorry! I woke up early and biked to school, getting there a bit before nine. We had a quick service meeting to discuss times and locations for us to get our hours done. I have pretty much all of my hours already scheduled, so I really am not too worried about it. I went upstairs again to read and read my book for class for about four straight hours. At one I went to class and enjoyed my lesson very much. This family life class I am in is very nice and I think it will be a very good class. After class I answered a few e-mails and headed home early because it started to look like rain. When I got home I helped Jen a bit with the girls and we all ate tea. After tea we all hung around and did this and that. Around 8:30 I decided it was about time I introduced Jen to Music and Lyrics. She went crazy for it! I love introducing great movies to people who have never seen them before! After the movie we all went to bed, I am completely zonked!

No comments: