Monday, March 3, 2008

Day Thirty February 10, 2008 Sunday

This morning we woke up early and got ready for church. Taylor decided to come with me to church because she didn’t want to help with the ‘surf to city’ race that is going on this morning. We had to leave about a half an hour early so that we could get to the church before the race started. I think Taylor liked church, she certainly like Marcie who is a loud kind of crazy girl from our group! We did end up watching a movie in Sunday school though, so that was kind of lame. It was still a fun day at church though. Vicki picked us up after church and we came home for a little lunch. After lunch we decided to all go to the beach. The surf was good, but the waves weren’t very strong. I was only in the water for about 40 minutes because I felt like playing on the sand. While I was playing on the sand I started feeling a bit off, and not in a good way at all. We went to get ice cream cones after the beach and I ended up getting one against my better judgment. I laid down when we got home and took a short nap, but by the time tea came around I really wasn’t feeling well at all. I did make it to tea, but apparently my face was showing the sick feelings as well, because Vicki told me to head to bed after I didn’t eat very much dinner.

No comments: