Monday, March 3, 2008

Day Twenty-Four February 4, 2008 Monday

Erin and I woke up early today to get to school. We met John Kappa today, who will be the instructor for our rec classes. He seems really cool, but of course we only had to be there for like two hours! So after school we didn’t have anything to do. We kind of bummed around a bit and checked out the local fanfare. We talked to Ken about Erin’s cat allergy situation again, hopefully they will figure it out soon, I hate being in limbo. Finally it was 5:30, which was the time Chase’s birthday bbq started. It was pretty fun and the food was really good. We ended up playing a bunch of totally ridiculous games that made us all look ridiculous but were way fun. After the bbq Erin and I hopped on our bikes and headed home. We stopped at a park on the way home and played around on the spider-web, zip line, and giant swing for a while. When we got home I was totally zonked and had a bit of a stomachache, I think I ate something funky. So I’m off to bed so that hopefully I will feel better.

No comments: